The Creekside Room
The Creekside Room is a new group reservation room and concert venue attached to The Creek Cafe.
- Seats 50-80 in chairs in rows (presentation-style setup)
- Seats 40-60 at banquet tables for meals
- Sound/PA system available
- Projection screen and LCD projector available
- Dry-erase board and stand
- Reserve the Creekside Room for your event
The Creekside Room features rotating local art exhibits that are free and open to the public. Exhibits range from pottery to canvas and highlight some amazing gifted artists. We would love to host your exhibit - please read the agreement below and contact us at the cafe.
These are a few of the recent past events and exhibits in The Creekside Room.
The stage in The Creekside Room showcases our best local and regional talent. If you are interested in performing (family-friendly entertainment), please visit our artist page. We have an in-house audio/PA system with the following setup:
Check out one of our recent performers: